Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog 11 -directions to self


Passing tests haven’t always been successful for me. In fact, taking tests, I would have to say, is probably one of my fears. When it comes to taking the actual test, my mind tends to freeze and I panic because I’m not sure if what I’m writing is correct. My weaknesses were usually keeping up with time, over writing, and not sticking with the topic too well. Now since I’ve gotten a general view on the things that I’ve been doing wrong, I think I am able to tell myself what I can do to succeed on this test. I would have to balance my timing right, pay attention to what I am reading so that I am able to stay on the topic, and narrow down my summary. Also, I would have to organize my body paragraphs better with elaborated details, and have a sense of what I’m writing oppose to the thesis and topic of the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment